OXIDISED RAZOR x Asakusa Deathfest 2024

 


OXIDISED RAZOR (Mexico)

The band started in 1997, but due to many problems and lineup changes, it is possible to record the demo in 1998...
and the story is written, in its entirety with three lineups, the band has recorded an endless number of splits, with friends from all world, and 5 full albums, and some EPs, and probably some surprises for this year.
Totally influenced by the GORE scene of those times, and to this day continuing with their "primitive" style,
After two extensive tours in Europe, now , for first time in Japan,
be careful… very careful….

When I found out that Asakusa Deathfest existed, I thought it was amazing, that they finally had their own underground festival
and always with the idea of ​​being able to participate in it one day, and now finally that dream is fulfilled, traveling to the other side of the world and get to know Japan, and this incredible festival that I have seen on the internet since it was possible, and followed some of their editions, and I can say that it looks pretty good, brutal, and with bands that I thought
I would never see live. I know NARU for many years and this is the result of relentless work and effort! Thank you! - OXIDISED RAZOR